Branding your business is just not about a website or the color of your logo, branding goes way beyond just a logo or graphic element.
When you think about your brand, you really want to think about your entire customer experience…everything from your logo, your website, your social media experiences, the way you answer the phone, to the way your customers experience your staff. When you look at this broad definition of branding, it can be a bit overwhelming to think about what is involved in your brand. It is building a reaction and awareness to your brand.
In short, your brand is the way your customer perceives you.Branding your business is just not about a website or the color of your logo.
It is critical to be aware of your brand experience and have a plan to create the brand experience that you want to have… a good brand doesn’t just happen… it is a well thought out and strategic plan.
Many small organizations and start-ups neglect spending necessary time thinking about their brand in this broad sense and the impact it has on their business. Let’s Look some reasons why digging into your brand is important:
1. Branding Promotes Recognition.
2. Your Brand Helps Set You Apart From The Competition.
3. Your Brand Tells People About Your Business Dna.
4. Your Brand Provides Motivation And Direction For Your Staff.
5. A Strong Brand Generates Referrals.
6. A Strong Brand Helps Customers Know What To Expect.
7. Your Brand Represents You And Your Promise To Your Customer.
8. Your Brand Helps You Create Clarity And Stay Focused.
9. Your Brand Helps You Connect With Your Customers Emotionally.
10. A Strong Brand Provides Your Business Value.
11. Wrapping It Up
The best branding is built on a strong idea… an idea that you and your staff can hold on to, can commit to, and can deliver upon. Your brand needs to permeate your entire organization. When your organization is clear on the brand and can deliver on the promise of the brand, you will see tremendous fruit while building brand loyalty among your customer base.